Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year New Career

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so excited for this year to begin!!! I have always wanted to be my own boss/stay at home mom, but I never quite figured out how to do it. I think I finally have a plan! For Christmas Lucas bought me a sweet Digital SLR camera. So after working 10 years in the corporate world with no appreciation I can now follow the career path of something I'm passionate about. I have now decided to become a budding photographer with a focus on Families and Children. I already feel like I'm the paparazzi with my own kids so now others will feel the same!

A great source that I have found a lot of tips from is Skye Hardwick. Her blog is very inspiring, even to newbies like me. Check it out at www.soulographer.com. Also right now she is having an amazing sale on her workbook and posing guide along with amazing giveaways.

Well I hope to be taking pics of everyone soon!
Linda

2 comments:

glanini said...

Can't wait for you to take pics of baby L!!

~Kitten~ said...

YAY ! We need new family pic's so get ready. I know you'll be amazing, kiss the girls for me.