Monday, March 2, 2009

Camping & Horses

This seems to be all we do recently is camp and horse stuff. Elle is obsessed with horses!!! Unfortunately her dad tore his groin/hamstring so he hasn't been taking her on any horse rides, so now she cons others into it. We spent last weekend at Chet's in Moapa. There were a bunch of people and kids there it was a lot of fun. It was gorgeous on Sunday almost 80 degrees! Elle and I are ready to go swimming, but we think it will be cold one more time!

Elle and Lucas petting the horses


I was trying to get cute pics of her on the hay but she kept making this face because the horses were running around in the arena


The guys hate this dog- Smoky, but he is so good with Elle & Matty




Yes folks the hot walker entertains children too


Here is a pic of Cricket. He is my favorite horse to ride!



I'm totally biased, but I think these are two of the cutest people in the world!
She thinks she is so big!



This is up at Chet's. Here are Shaylee, Elle, Dylan, & Brighton swinging


Poor Chet always slaving away cooking for all of us! I promise at the Logandale Fair I will cook once!



Ben & Weston throwing shoes


Matty & Aunt Chels




Shelley & Shaylee



Unlce Marcus was up there too!


This is Elle's cousin Dylan he is sucha cutie. Elle loves him and follows him around.





Elle & I watching the guys rope!


4 comments:

B and L said...

I can't believe how much of a "cowgirl" you have turned into!! I think it so great!

The Leavitts said...

It is not me so much but my daughter that is the cowgirl. She definitely rides more than I do!

Lauren said...

The picture of Elle on the hot walker is hilarious!! I love it

~Kitten~ said...

I'm gonna come steal her ! She is getting so big, looks like a fun weekend. We are coming down alot (5times) in the next week for games i'll try and leave early one day and we could do lunch or something. Miss you guys haven't seen ya in FOREVER Love ya